We are looking for an energetic, forward-thinking and user-focused User Interface developer to shape the future of one of our core product offerings. This developer will work with the Product Manager and Engineering Tech Lead to expand the product to support multiple end uses for a variety of clients. This requires an understanding of the balancing act of a shared core application that is both performant and flexible/adaptable.
• Translates static web design comps into functional and performant web page layouts and components.
• Coordinates development work with other UI developers to prevent code conflicts and ensure DRYness of the codebase.
• Develops code with an eye for visual detail as well as WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility considerations.
• Communicates progress, concerns and code dependency information to tech leads on a daily basis.
• Requires knowledge of commercial internet/web tools and protocols.
• Routinely identifies areas within the web application where refactoring can produce a cleaner, more maintainable result.
• May make hardware and/or software purchasing recommendations or decisions regarding web development.
• Assures web server and site technical performance.
• May perform overall administration of sites at a company-wide level.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
• Works on diffident client implementations
• Ecommerce application platform – multiple online stores based on client websites
• Using centralized core application
• Sr level user interface dev
• No design exp needed – no photoshop
• Will receive approved designs to work off or
• Coding front end work to meet designs
• Finalize design into HMI CSS3, Java codes
• Tech stack PHP, XML, TXSL language (not required a plus)
• Core java script a must
• Experience level – 5 years
Working on larger team 8 UI developers & PMs
• Working on with UI developers on same workstream
• Working with UI tech lead
• Included ecommerce
• Combo content pages & ecommerce booking platforms