Mid-level and Senior API Developers (multiple new positions available):
Work in Sunnyvale, California.
Be part of a services team supporting new API development and deployment. You will be responsible for the technical implementation of projects to support digital transformation. You must have experience in development, testing, and implementation of reliable API's to meet complex business functions.
Will be doing front end and back end integration using API (training will be provided for using company tools).
The Senior API Developer will support the redesign, development, and deployment of enterprise and application system APIs.
- Understanding of API design
- Understanding of HTTP specification, REST, JSON and XML
- Understanding of TLS, certificates, keystore and truststore.
- Understanding of API testing
- Familiarity with Java and Python (optional)
- Familiarity with OpenApi specification
- Familiarity with OAuth
- Familiarity with OOP and GOF Design Patterns
- Familiarity with Scrum or similar agile practices
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to distill complex requirements
Location: Sunnyvale, CA (locals only, perm only, no relo)
US Citizens or Valid Green Card Holders