Business Systems Administration - IrvineOur client is a leader in the finance industry focused on assisting residential investment borrowers. They finance real estate investment portfolios of various quantities and property types.
This role, reporting to the SVP Technology is open due to growth and will support the administration of Salesforce and its ancillary systems including Domo and X-Author. Specific experience with Domo and X-Author are not required however, we are looking for candidates that have solid experience with Excel and BI Reporting tools for integration.
- Manage all aspects of salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations.
- Work with users to build dashboards and report writing.
- Work with users to integrate complicated Excel models into salesforce and visa versa.
- Collaborate with development team and internal IT team members.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science or related field.
- Certified Salesforce.com systems admin.
- Experience using BI tools and migration experience across multiple platforms.
- A minimum of 2 yrs recent experience with Lightning and Apex including objects, triggers, reusable components.
- 3+ yrs of experience as a salesforce administrator supporting at least 40 users and a deep understanding of software development methodologies.
What’s the Value Proposition:
The culture! This is a dynamic, fast paced and growing environment. There are some seriously bright people working here but it remains a highly collaborative and humble environment.
Technology! Everyone knows you can offer a great product line but unless you have the technology to deliver those products in an efficient manner, it’s difficult to get ahead. This company is an innovator and trail blazer from a technology standpoint.
Benefits! Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K. And did we mention this company is growing like mad? Lots of opportunity for growth.
For more information about this outstanding opportunity at CoreVest or to have a confidential conversation about your experience, contact Atlantic Pacific Group, Inc. 949-494-1420.