APPLICATIONS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Our client is seeking an Applications Systems Analyst responsible for supporting the CPQ process (Configure, Price, and Quote) as a software and product expert. This position performs all configuration related tasks associated with product release while monitoring, recording, and controlling change to maintain product integrity. The Applications Systems Analyst shepherds the product development team through the various development stage gates ensuring all requirements are satisfied. They also plan technical product releases. This position will evaluate user requirements, devising and modifying procedures to resolve complex business or scientific problems using the CRM and related software while recognizing and utilizing the limitations and scope of equipment, time constraints, and required format of results.
- Expert knowledge of configuration software.
- Make technical recommendations to management regarding the implementation of new CPQ initiatives.
- Keep apprised of new developments within the CPQ framework, and arm management with the knowledge to make good CPQ decisions.
- Coordinates product changes within the engineering and manufacturing environment.
- Ensure a high level of quality and consistency for all product configurations.
- Manage the testing and approval of product configurations across development environments.
- Work cross-functionally to process changes, structure new products and issues concerning product configuration.
- Provide input to project team on schedule, issues and deliverables related to master product data management.
- Provide support to Project Manager for Configuration Management (CM) or Data Management (DM) requirements.
- Self-starter who works with moderate direction, who can identify issues/problems and needs minimal guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Information Systems Technology (or related field).
- 3 years’ of relevant experience in similar role.
- Experience with project management concepts & methodologies
- Experience with Cincom Systems Solutions Configurator and Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred.