Stabilis Professional Services, Inc. (a recruiting division of Core Resource Group) is looking for an Data Architect for their client in Windsor, CT.
• Business Requirements: Responsible for assisting with, reviewing and the interpretation of business and technical requirements and understanding business data and information objectives.
• Roadmap: Architecting the strategic data architecture roadmap and creating a short-, medium- and long-term implementation plan including data modeling, database design and the development of data relationship
structures to meet business requirements and objectives.
• Working Relationships: Work closely with business and system analysts, business and technical data users, data warehouse and system design/developers, ETL developers, the centralized technology department management team and other data stakeholders and the management team in executing specific data warehouse project tasks and responsibilities.
• Data Modeling: Apply creativity in developing data model solutions that allow differing systems and line-of-business data to be integrated.
• Best Practices / Systems Development Life Cycle: Maintain and enforce best practices to facilitate optimized software development, API, ETL transfer of information, data modeling and database design.
• Systems and Data Knowledge Acquisition: Understand existing source systems data transfer methodologies and technology in order to assess support and delivery of information through the data warehouse or data
• Data Integration: Responsible for recommending/designing the future integration of data into the business process model through the use of ETL, API’s, XML and appropriate technologies.
• Master Data Management (MDM): Develops strategies for data acquisition, archiving and recovery, implementation and data grouping and categorization as a basis for implementing master data management as part of the data architecture roadmap.
• Data Management Tools: Assist in the evaluation and selection of tools which support the data architecture roadmap.
• Data Architecture Support: Support and monitor the implementation of new data architecture software releases to ensure stability and accuracy of the implementation.
• Integration Architecture: Establish the next generation integration and workflow capability including API management and rationalize the various existing integration capabilities to establish a comprehensive
integration framework for cloud and internally hosted systems.
• Business Process Management: Establish a BPM reference architecture and support the creation of a shared services framework to facilitate automation and straight through processing.
• Enterprise Content Management: Establish an ECM framework and reference architecture to improve the management of content and compliance to records management policies.
• Project and Major Initiative Support: Support data flow processes, end-to-end, for projects and major initiatives including troubleshooting of data issues through the process of information transfer, data model design,
access to the information, querying of data and performance/speed resulting from data issues.