Roseville, CA - Sacramento Area
Sr ETL Developer and ETL Developer
Sr ETL Developer 8 years DW and 3 years ETL - $100K - $125K
ETL Developer. 6 years DW and 1 year ETL
* An international financial services provider operating on the basis of cooperative principles.
* Offers retail banking, wholesale banking, private banking, leasing, and real estate services.
* Serves over 8 million clients around the world.
* Roseville is the largest city in Placer County, California, in the Sacramento metropolitan area.
* You will design, develop, test, document, and explain the bank's data movement processes within the context of a team that is designing and implementing an integrated robust data warehouse.
* Works closely and cooperatively with business users (i.e. non-technical subject matter experts) and technical team members and vendors.
* Use modern tools and standards when documenting business rules, data models and data flows.
* Strong understanding of dimensional and relational databases, including stored procedures, constraints, normalization, indexes, and security.
* Develops data movement processes for the data warehouse including preparing and executing thorough testing
* Works closely with IT and business team members in the design and implementation of the data warehouse
* Analyzes data structures in existing legacy systems in order to design extract, transform and load processes and data warehouse data structures
* Makes recommendations, based on data profiling and data analysis, for changes to existing/legacy systems particularly in the area of automated data validations
* Use standard data modeling, data flow, and data documentation tools to analyze, document and present data analysis work
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field required with 6 years related data warehouse experience required and one year of ETL development experience preferred
* Data modeling, data analysis, and database development experience required and extract transform and load (ETL) development experience preferred
* Familiarity with business intelligence tools such as Informatica, Business Objects, Tableau, SSRS, or Cognos is desirable, but not required
* Good knowledge of ETL development
* Good knowledge of data warehousing
* Good knowledge of database stored procedures
* Clear understanding of RDBMS fundamentals
* Familiarity with dimensional data modeling
* Expert SQL skills
* Good knowledge of Linux/UNIX
* Knowledge of shell scripting
* Understands data profiling and data analytics
I'm Bob Moore and I've been an IT recruiter for 30 years. I accelerate the careers of top performers by introducing them to the best opportunities. See job details below.
TO BE CONSIDERED
Before sending your WORD resume
Be sure your resume includes first, last names, phone number and email address or it will be deleted.
Please be sure you show you focus on any required skills that you have under your current and recent jobs. This will assure you an interview.
Please send Word resume ONLY. Only call, if you haven't heard from me, within a few hours after sending your resume.
If you’re not in the I.T. (Information Technology) field, don't send your resume, it will just be deleted.
How to get my attention and get a quick response This makes you look more professional than most.
Include a cover letter or on the top of your resume under your name and contact info indicate
* How you have the right to work in the U.S.? (US or Canadian Citizen, Green card, EAD, Visa or OPT, other).
* If you are open to a full-time employee and or contract position
* Will you relocate if you have more than a 1-hour commute
* Your related experience for the required and plus skills.
* Other info I will need to know.
* If you're not qualified for this job, but want to send me your resume, please indicate on the top of your resume, that you're not qualified for this position because you don't have the required XX experience. but keep me in mind, for these positions. Indicate job titles.
See my current jobs and set up an RSS Feed to receive my new job orders at my website TekJobs.com.
You can use blogtrottr.com for free to forward the feed to your email
* If you're NOT living in the U.S. or Canada I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
* If you're NOT an I.T. (Information Technology) pro, I can't help you, DON'T send your resume
* If you're only interested in a CONTRACT position, be sure to mention that. I'll keep you in mind for a contract position. You WON'T be considered for this employee position
* If you’re a CONSULTING company, DON'T ever send your consultants, hot lists or jobs