|Embedded Engineering Manager (AUTOSAR) |
Job Summary of the Embedded Engineering Manager (AUTOSAR):
A top tier automotive company dealing in embedded systems and communication tools is in search of an Embedded Engineering Manager to support them in various business activities related to AUTOSAR. You will function as a Technical Program Manager managing your 6 direct reports. In this position you will also be responsible for guiding your group in developing new business for HIGH END Engineering Services. If you have strong team leading skills along with embedded tools, then this position is a great opportunity for you to transfer into a more senior level role.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Engineering Manager (AUTOSAR):
- Manage and guide a team of engineers to ensure that customer and company requirements are met.
- Support the organization by personnel decision, staffing, training, performance review and other feedback.
- Management of multiple projects including full-lifecycle software development, release, deployment and troubleshooting along with developing new business opportunities for engineering services.
- Collaborate with vehicle developers and suppliers to troubleshoot software implementation issues.
- Define project scope, proposals and work plans to meet customer delivery, and budget requirements.
- Define key milestones and resource needs with appropriate staffing levels.
- Guide the team to develop embedded software code for a variety of electronic control modules according to industry protocols and project requirements.
- Identification and management of project related risks.
Qualifications of the Embedded Engineering Manager (AUTOSAR):
- Bachelors in EE/CE/Cs or equivalent education/experience
- PMI Certification or similar is highly desirable
- More than 4 years in embedded system/software project management
- Experience with embedded tools and software
- Experience in managing complex systems integration projects with multiple partners/vendors
- Experienced with project management techniques such as defining and planning requirements, resource management, setting and meeting deadlines, etc.
- Knowledge of OEM/Tier1 automotive ECU development and testing processes
- Knowledge of C/C++ for embedded systems is desirable.
Compensation of the Embedded Engineering Manager (AUTOSAR):
Salary Range: 110000 to 120000 + VERY LARGE incentives/bonuses
Location: Livonia, MI
Travel: Up to 25% mostly local
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Embedded, "project management", "Vector tools", PMI, facilitation, Embedded, Software, Vector, design, development, validation, production, AUTOSAR, MICROSAR, OS< RTE, BSW, CAN, LIN, compiling, linking, debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, OSEK, " Real Time Operating System", CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape, SVN, GIT, "configuration management”