|Embedded Software Engineer (AUTOSAR) |
Job Summary of the Embedded Software Engineer (AUTOSAR):
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to work on AUTOSAR for one of our top tier automotive clients dealing in embedded systems and communication tools. This position comes with the responsibilities such as working with customers and explaining them about embedded products and help them through all aspects of the product life-cycle which includes requirement, design, development, validation, and production for the automotive software applications. If you have great experience and interest in software development and troubleshooting with AUTOSAR along with working knowledge of of hardware, software embedded system concepts and architecture, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Engineer (AUTOSAR):
- Manage all the aspects of the embedded development and automotive software applications life-cycle such as requirement, design, development, validation, and production.
- Collaborate with customers for implementing and configuring the AUTOSAR embedded software electronic control modules and customer specific software.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose application software components and AUTOSAR/MICROSAR embedded software system such as OS, RTE, BSW modules.
- Work with customers and company vendors for throughout the software development process.
- Provide required training and demonstrations and develop the training course.
Qualifications of the Embedded Software Engineer (AUTOSAR):
- Bachelors in EE/CE/Cs or equivalent
- Conversant in AUTOSAR based on experience (expert is preferred)
- 2 to 8 years of experience in Automotive embedded SW development using AUTOSAR
- Experience in embedded software development including compiling, linking, programming etc.
- Strong knowledge of programming with C Language in 8, 16, and 32-bit embedded environments.
- Working knowledge of hardware, software embedded system concepts and architecture
- Understanding of in-vehicle networks such as CAN and LIN communications and and root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of using lab tools such as debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes etc.
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR concepts, architecture, specifications and configuration tools will be preferred
- Experience with embedded software systems and automotive Real Time Operating System such as OSEK will be preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to support internal or external customers is a MUST
- Strong interest in coaching customers in a variety of USE CASES is a MUST
- Experience with CANoe, CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape and configuration management software such as SVN, GIT etc. will be preferred.
Compensation of the Embedded Software Engineer (AUTOSAR):
Salary Range: $75,000-$115,000/Year, aligned with the experience
Location: Livonia, MI
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa sponsorship: H1B transfers only. NO OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Embedded, Software, Vector, design, development, validation, production, AUTOSAR, MICROSAR, OS< RTE, BSW, CAN, LIN, compiling, linking, debuggers, emulators, oscilloscopes, OSEK, " Real Time Operating System", CANalyzer, vFlash, CANape, SVN, GIT, "configuration management", “use cases”