We are seeking outstanding individuals, who like working in a collaborative environment, getting the job done right, and empowering others. Recognized as one of Arizona’s Best Places to Work in 2016 and ranked No. 1 on the 2015 Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Fastest-Growing Private Companies list.
The Software Engineer will build enterprise-level, web-based ecommerce solutions, as well as maintain and troubleshoot established applications to meet our ongoing demands. They will participate in functional specification and testing determinations, as well as architecture and design discussions. They will work closely with the Business Analysts and the Quality Assurance team to guarantee that all IT solutions are delivered as requested and specified and are reliable, free of defects and ready for release. The Software Engineer needs to be a highly motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced environment.
Skills Needed :
The Led Developer will play a crucial role in the development of our software products. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the requirement analysis, system architecture, design and implementation of eCommerce systems, applications, and frameworks, developing the software components as per design, integrate Front-end components with Back-end services, unit testing of individual components, and utilizing superior communications skills to work seamlessly across cross-functional teams.
This would require:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science and/or Computer Information Systems and/or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional software development. Enterprise web development
- Understanding of core computer science fundamentals and an expertise in Object-Oriented programming languages such as Java, data structures, and problem solving
- Proven server-side engineering with modern web services technologies such as AngularJS, Microservices Architecture, REST, SOAP, HTTP, React, and JSON
- Experience with NoSQL persistence technologies
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases such as SQL
- Experience with Git, NodeJS development, Docker for Windows, Full stack development, Unit testing practices and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommended alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
Tools to be used :
For this position, you will be required to use tools including Docker for Windows and Microservices Integrated Development Environment for web-based eCommerce application development, Visual Studio Code for coding in full stack. Git and Bitbucket for building source code version control, JIRA and LeanKit for Agile software development flow and documentations, Swagger API, SQL Server, Mongo DB.
You will use a set of software development strategies combing computer science, mathematics and scientific methods to solve scalability and optimization problems in our eCommerce projects. You will be part of a SCRUM team that delivers well-tested, new feature releases with continuous deployment, innovate and simplify the current tools we offer to the customers, develop tests to evaluate problems related to parallelization, scalability, distributed input/output, and system efficiencies.
As a Software Engineer, essential job functions will include the following:
- Collaborate with PMs, designers, and conversion marketing to quickly ship new featured front-end and back-end experiments
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested back-end and front-end code
- Designing and developing RESTful web services
- Build and conduct unit tests and system tests
- Provide code review corrections and feedback in a professional and skill building way
- Make updates to the SQL Server database schema according to the design
- Keep up to date in advancements in technologies and frameworks
- Monitor and maintain continuous integration system after the development of new components
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Create and enhance technical documentation around systems and processes
106A min of 4+ years Experience in the following and Full stack development:
Angular 2 & 4