The IT Administrator is responsible for system installation, administration, and technical support.
IT Administrator Responsibilities:
• System Administration including ERP/MRP, CRM, and Engineering/CAD/CAM Systems.
• Assists with other systems including email, desktop applications, internet, phones, PCs, laptops, etc. as needed.
• Software installations and upgrades, and updating of security tools.
• Adding, changing, and removing users.
• Troubleshoot software, hardware, and network connectivity issues.
• Assist with development of IT budget and purchasing.
• Collaborate with external suppliers or consultants as needed.
• Provide system training and documentation as needed.
• Perform backup and restores, as needed.
• Maintain hardware and software inventory.
IT Administrator Requirements:
• Knowledge of ERP/MRP (manufacturing), CRM (customer/sales), and/or Engineering (CAD/CAM/PLM) System Administration.
• Knowledge of MS Windows Server, MS Exchange, and MS Office is preferred
• Exposure to Citrix, Cisco, and mobile Phones is a plus
• Systems configuration and connectivity
• Software and hardware troubleshooting
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• IT Associate’s Degree or Technical Coursework/Certificate, Bachelor’s Preferred