|IT DEVOPS Software Engineer (1413) |
This role will oversee build and release of new software components as a part of the software design team.
- High level software design
- Oversee continuous integration
- Work to fully automate customer facing cloud products
- Automate build and release processes
- Look for ways to improve current systems
- Aid in product development and pushing release of production
- BS Degree or 5+ years of related industry experience
- Experience using DEVOPS
- API Creation experience
- Experience using Spring
- Experience using agile methods
- xperience using security protocols
- Industry experience with software and build/ release engineering, 5+ years of experience
- Willing to work overtime and on call as needed
- AWS experience
- Thorough understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies and tools
- Java Web Application Development, Python, or other scripting languages experience
- Amazon Web Services certification a plus
- Experience building pipelines with CI/CD tools a plus\Full stack web development experience using .NET, MVC, and SQL Server preferred
Relocation Assistance: Possible
Type: Full time, direct hire - This in NOT a contract job.
Travel: Occasionally, up to 10%
Visa Sponsorship: No, not at this time.
MUST be U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. No sponsorship is offered on this job. Candidates are required to have unrestricted legal authorization to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future. (e.g. US Citizen, US permanent resident, etc.) PLEASE NOTE: Temporary visas (e.g. H1B, F1, EAD, OPT, etc.) cannot be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity staffing agency. Qualified applicants will be presented to employers without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.*