Exciting opportunity for a IT Security Analyst / Senior System Administrator. The IT Security Analyst / Senior System Administrator will be responsible for antivirus on all platforms, patching on Windows servers, developing and delivering IT Security initiatives, as well as and end user training.
IT Security Analyst / Senior System Administrator Responsibilities:
· Administer the anti-virus system, including troubleshooting issues on both desktop and server, coordinating outages as necessary, and testing and deploying updates.
· Patching systems, both desktop and server, ideally using Microsoft SCCM, including testing patches before deployment and resolving any deployment issues and coordinating outages as necessary.
· Develop and deliver IT Security training for end users.
· Develop IT Security initiatives and coordinate with the rest of IT and the company to help us comply with critical security controls
· Coordinate with the IT team to monitor and address vulnerabilities
IT Security Analyst / Senior System Administrator Requirements:
· 5+ years of IT Security Analyst / Network Administrator related experience.
· Knowledge of networking, system infrastructure and security.
· Experience patching servers and workstations, as well as anti-virus.
· Experience in basic and mid-level support of Microsoft Server Systems.
· Knowledge of security best practices and CSC 20 preferred.