Our client is looking for a Microsoft engineer that is either certified in (or has equivalent experience) with Skype for Business Server 2015 (on-premises) as well as cloud deployments. This engineer should have experience deploying Skype for Business in large organizations (5000 employees and above) and be familiar with phone system and video conferencing integrations. This engineer should also have some experience working with companies doing custom integration on Skype for Business.
- Support the development and execution of end user / unified communications roadmaps and strategy
- Architect, deploy, and provide sustaining engineering support for the USLI Skype/Lync applications and infrastructure
- Act as an escalation point of contact for the USLI infrastructure operations and support organizations
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 4 years of Information Technology experience. Additional years of experience in Unified Communication or Skype/Lync will be
considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Extensive architecture and engineering experience managing a Lync / Skype environment for 1,000+ users
- Success with optimizing the Skype environment for VPN remote access services
- Experience deploying and optimizing Enterprise Voice (EV) services with integration into legacy PBX phone systems
- Strong understanding of the mechanics needed to integrate Skype for Business with other unified communications services including Exchange and mobile.
- Knowledge of SQL as it pertains to the design and support of the Skype database, along with reporting
- Proven experience using PowerShell or equivalent scripting tools, along with an understanding of Microsoft API’s and tool integration.
- Knowledge of standard engineering and support processes such as ITIL, life cycle management, and ITSM
- Ability to embrace a diverse and geographically distributed team structure
For consideration, submit resume or CV to Andrea.Wolf@Recruit-Strong.com