Join an award-winning manufacturer of custom architectural ceramic products used for the restoration of historic facades and the creation of high performance building envelopes. Projects include historic renovations of iconic buildings around the world. This 120-year-old company successfully integrates innovative technologies with hands-on artisanal details. Now the systems are being updated. After successfully creating a C# plugin to better integrate the 3D modeling software with the aging scheduling database, next the rest of the tracking and scheduling system will be rewritten and we need your expertise.
Features and Benefits:
• Family atmosphere with focus on work/life balance
• Attractive, architect-designed corporate offices with easy highway access just south of Buffalo
• Paid vacation, sick, and personal days
• Health insurance, dental discount plan, life and disability insurance, and 401K plans available after waiting period requirements are met
• Flexible schedule and ability to work remotely.
The Role You Will Play:
Our client is expanding its development team of two people to create dynamic applications to drive an in-house scheduling and tracking software app. They know the direction they are headed but are looking for the person with the C# expertise to recommend best practices to manage the code and transition to a new interface with streamlined and managed back-end database and repositories. The development team works closely with end users to create applications that are tailored to each phase of manufacturing.
• Build .NET based applications to track and schedule a production facility
• Work with a small team to create dynamic applications that support manufacturing
• Migrate and restructure an outdated tracking database
• Manage code libraries
• Debug and troubleshoot applications.
You Should Have a Track Record Of:
• Relational database design, querying, performance tuning
• .NET development skills: C#, SQL
• Windows Forms or XAML interface development
• Regex and LINQ proficiency
• Familiarity with Visual Studio Team Services and Agile development
• Proficient using git version control
• Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with end users
• Troubleshoot and fix software bugs and aid in the testing of software
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Your Background Profile:
• Bachelor's Degree in CS or related field
• Minimum of 3 years work experience.
This full-time position has a salary range of $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year, depending on experience. If you are ready to make a big impact and use your expertise to build great things, then apply today so that we can introduce you to the team!