Exciting opportunity for a Network Administrator - Security. The Network Administrator will be responsible for all patching on Windows servers and antivirus on all platforms as well as developing and delivering IT Security initiatives and end user training.
Network Administrator – Security Responsibilities:
- Administer the anti-virus system, including troubleshooting issues on both desktop and server, coordinating outages as necessary, and testing and deploying updates.
- Patching systems, both desktop and server, ideally using Microsoft SCCM, including testing patches before deployment and resolving any deployment issues and coordinating outages as necessary.
- Develop and deliver IT Security training for end users.
- Develop IT Security initiatives and coordinate with the rest of IT and the company to help us comply with critical security controls
- Coordinate with the IT team to monitor and address vulnerabilities
Network Administrator – Security Requirements:
· 2+ years of related experience
· Must have knowledge in basic networking. Must have experience patching servers and workstations.
· Experience with creating support documentation.
· Experience in basic and mid-level support of Microsoft Server Systems.