1. Document, code, test, and implement system change requests.
2. Troubleshoot current software to resolve issues or system changes.
3. Modify current software based on user requests.
4. Monitor and maintain current databases for optimal performance.
5. Work with users to develop solutions for business problems.
6. Support database functions by designing and coding utilities.
1. Working knowledge of Sequel Server, Oracle, MySQL and Access databases.
2. Working knowledge of at least one (1) programming tool.
3. Working knowledge of at least one (1) report-writing tool.
4. College degree in Computer related course of study or 3-5 years of ERP experience.