RF Hardware Engineer
Summary of the RF Hardware Engineer:
Hardware Engineer with hands on experience with RF products is needed to play a vital role in the development of the next generation products for one of our clients in TN area. Our this client is a developer of high tech security and intelligence technology. This is a company that not only offers you the opportunity to work on the latest, most impressive technology but also stability and the ability to develop your career over the years ahead. They’re located in a quiet, mid-sized community offering excellent quality of life for both individuals and families. This position is an opportunity in which you will act as a lead engineer, and you will own the hardware portion of the entire system.
Responsibilities of the RF Hardware Engineer:
- Full life cycle development (design, layout, and test) of high frequency circuit of RF and Microwave-based systems.
- Work with systems engineers and antenna specialists to ensure that the designs meet the goals for the entire system.
- Integrate the design into the final product and see it through to release.
Qualifications of the RF Hardware Engineer:
- BSEE/CE with 5+ years of experience in high-frequency hardware design.
- Strongly skilled in circuit design for RF and/or microwave based systems.
- Full life cycle development experience including board layout, testing, and implementation.
- Knowledge of antenna design will a plus.
Compensation of the RF Hardware Engineer:
Location: Tennessee between Nashville and Knoxville
Relocation Assistance: Yes, subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful: RF, "Radio Frequency", Hardware, signal, intelligence, design development, circuit, Microwave, antenna, test