Our Plymouth, MN-based company has been growing rapidly since 2005. From its beginnings as a data consulting company to today, this leading-edge innovative enterprise software development company is exploding onto the national stage, providing organizations with the means to transform their big data into actionable goals. Come join excitement, come join the team!!
We’re seeking a software developer with strong SQL and ETL experience.
- Collaborate with technical and business stakeholders in providing best technical solutions
- Assessing business requirements
- Identifying and documenting technical specifications
- Designing logical and physical data models
- Developing SQL Server stored procedures
- Analyzing and optimizing performance
- Determining root-cause analysis of issues, debugging errors and coding changes as necessary
- Proven track record of successfully delivering database solutions
- 3+ years as a SQL Server Database Developer
- 3+ years as a SSIS Developer
- Experience in logical and physical data modeling
- Substantial experience in designing and developing robust ETL processes according to best practices
- Experience with business modeling tools is desired
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong consultative ability
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of software development lifecycle and methodologies spanning development, testing, release and deployment management.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with limited oversight
This is a fulltime, exempt-level temp-to-hire position. It is planned to be converted to a regular full time salaried position in 2018. Full benefits and required insurances will be available to the candidate(s) selected throughout their employment.