Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Senior QA Automated Tester
Job Opportunity at
Galaxy Management Group, Inc.
Posted on Jul 27
We are looking for a
Senior Automation Tester (.Net)
• Write and maintain End to End, API and Integration tests as required for our 6.0 product line.
• Build and maintain test automation frameworks
• Ensure delivery of high quality work according to the quarterly project schedule
• Work with scrum team and complete all assigned deliverables.
• Ensure all work conducted onsite and at offshore passes onsite quality objectives defined by Quality Assurance Manager
• Complete initial Root Cause Analysis for production defects
• Prepare and participate in acceptance testing
• Meet project deadlines and milestones. Communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
• The individual may be exposed to private and confidential information, including personal health information, and is expected to adhere to company policies and all relevant laws regarding handling of such information
• Quality Assurance Engineer profile
• Strong Experience with unit test frameworks such as nUnit and xUnit
• Strong experience with C#
• JSON, XML and experience with API Testing
• Experience building test automation frameworks such as Protractor or Selenium.
• SQL/Oracle Qualifications
• 6-8 years of QA/development experience
• Proficient with Windows technologies
• Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Effective communication skills required; need to be able to explain technical issues and propose solutions
• Experience in Agile methodology
• Ability to work effectively internally and externally (vendors, customers)
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package (medical/vision and dental coverage);
Generous merchandise discount;
Employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
Local Candidates only, no relocation available
US Citizens or Valid US Green Card Holders
No Visa Transfers. No remote consulting or subcontracting opportunities available.
Terms of Usage
SoftwareEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)