Software Developer - Lawson / LPL / HCM / Infor GHR (Contract and Permanent Opportunities Available)
Join a company that has won best workplace awards and provides excellent benefits, including health and wellness programs. Work in a collaborative team environment, where you can share ideas and grow.
The Lawson Developer will provide software development, enhancements, maintenance, and support.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Software Developer - Lawson / LPL / HCM / Infor GHR:
· Application development, system integration, and configuration.
· Solution design and prototyping. Recommend improvements to architecture.
· Troubleshooting, testing, and performance monitoring.
· Requirements gathering, project planning and documentation, as needed.
· Collaboration with technical team, users, vendors, and managers.
· Mentor and train other team members as needed.
REQUIREMENTS - Software Developer - Lawson / LPL / HCM / Infor GHR:
· 5+ years of ERP / MRP / HCM (Human Capital Management) system development experience
· 3+ Lawson Pattern Language (LPL) programming experience required
· Lawson S3 knowledge preferred – including HR and Payroll modules
· Infor Global Human Resources (GHR) knowledge
· HTML knowledge preferred
· MS SQL Server Database preferred
· Crystal Reports or HL7 a plus (not required)
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in related field preferred