The Sr. C# .NET Developer / Programmer Analyst will be responsible for developing, testing, analyzing, and maintaining new software applications. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Programmer Analyst will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Sr. C# .NET Developer / Programmer Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
- Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Administer critical analysis of test results and deliver solutions to problem areas.
- Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Collaborate with developers, programmers, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software's business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
Sr. C# .NET Developer / Programmer Analyst Requirements
- Proficient development skills in .NET Framework.
- Database development experience with MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Prior experience with business analysis, collaborating with users.
- Excellent understanding of coding methods and best practices.