Enterprise software (on prenise and SaaS based) used by insurance companies.
Sr. Full Stack Developer - C# with Windows Forms to join a rapidly growing software company and industry leader offering competitive salary, company benefits, and equity stake.
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging and demanding environment? Do you get satisfaction seeing your hard work and efforts developing commercial software being used to solve complex business problems? Would you like to be rewarded for your hard work and dedication be rewarded with equity stake in the company? If so, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Full stack functional implementation
· New development of internal and external features and services
· Bachelor's degree preferable in Computer Science or similar
· 8 years or more developing full stack enterprise .NET applications within an agile environment
· At least 5 years developing and optimizing MS SQL Server procedures and queries
· 4+ years with MVC
· 2+ years with WinForms (Windows Forms)
· 2+ years with RESTful services and WebAPI
· C#, ASP.NET MVC
· CQRS/ES, Domain Model, Dependency Injection
· Entity Framework, Dapper
· MS Azure
The company will only employ candidates who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this position. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire.