Exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Specialist with growing company in Green Bay, with option to work remotely!
eCommerce Specialist Responsibilities
· Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Print Marketing
· Ensure marketing efforts are being tracked in Google Analytics
· Manipulate product data sales by revenue from the data warehouse
· Maintain historical campaign analysis and reports out weekly, monthly and quarterly. Consolidate online reporting across multiple channels.
· Analyze data to identify trends and implications of the results, course correcting if necessary. Identify unusual information and verifies data, as well as understanding root causes.
· Lead cross-functional teams in the development of eCommerce projects.
· Understand sources of data and conditions to explain outcomes to stakeholders. Provide management and teams with recommendations based on meaningful analysis and trends. Provide data-driven recommendations.
· Analyze web data and key performance metrics to improve end-user experience. Translate web analytics into actionable insights.
· Perform ongoing content maintenance and audits.
· Monitor and report on competitors’ online activities and marketing key performance indicators.
· Manage customized Google Analytics deployment through Google Tag Manager leveraging Enhanced Ecommerce and custom event tracking for web, mobile and mobile apps
eCommerce Specialist Qualifications:
· 2+ years of eCommerce and Google Analytics experience including tool implementations through Google Tag Manager and Enhanced Ecommerce
· Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
· Knowledge of interactive marketing trends, concepts and practices.