ROI Technical Recruiting has a contract role for a .Net Application Analyst in the Plano (Dallas) Texas area. Initial contract duration is expected to be 6 months, with possible extension.
· The Applications Analyst devises and designs computer system requirements for the solution of moderately difficult business problems or for segments of more complex problems, and formulates procedures for their solutions. The Systems Analyst Senior plays a major role in the development and implementation of major systems.
· Need 2 developers who have developed in a Scrum Environment, preferably Manufacturing or Operations
· Candidates will need to have performed BA and QA functions during their current or past development engagements
· Performs necessary investigation, analysis and evaluation to determine project feasibility.
· Helps to develop project cost and benefit estimates to establish project worth including the development of alternative considerations leading to recommendations for new systems or equipment installations or change to existing ones.
· Advises appropriate people on the implications of existing IT systems that can be applied to a problem.
· Uses appreciable originality on system assignments.
· Develops and/or evaluates previously refined data and select from a range of alternatives to determine the appropriate action to be taken.
· Programming Languages: C# 5.0 and below, Bootstrap 3.0.0/3.0.2, JQuery 2.1.1, JQuery UI Multiple, JQuery Mobile 1.1.2, JSON v3.3.2
· .NET framework: 4.5.2
· Development Tool: Visual Studios 2015 and MS SSMS 2014
· ASP.NET: V 4.0/4.5
· Entity Framework: V 4.0/5.0/6.1
· MVC: V4/5
· RWD Framework: V1.0.4
· Telerik: 2016.1.225.45
· Kendo UI: Version 2016.1.225
· Code Review: Sonar through Build Farm
· Web Servers: Windows Server 2012and IIS 8.5
· DB Server: MS SQL Server 2014
· Knowledge of Confluence, App Dynamics monitoring, Build Farm, Jira, Bitbucket